This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Riding Along... Surly Troll ordered!



Finally, after having almost a mental meltdown of what to do cycling wise, I pushed the little red button. Order complete. The Surly Troll is on the way! I am beyond excited to put this bike through the paces, on street and dirt. It will be good to have a mountain bike again, I spent all of 2011 without one. Weird.

Next month is going to be a bit busy. Next stop, powder-coating...

Frame pic from Surly's site.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You'll love it. I'm excited to see how you build it up. I built my up from spare parts in the garage last year. My hope is to use this year's tax return to give it some honest component love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Derek!
    I will be using all of the components from my Xtracycle build, not too fancy, but not too bad either. What parts are you planning on upgrading?

    ReplyDelete