This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just Riding Along... Day 8.

Today's ride was the coldest temperature for this experiment. Somewhere around the mid 20s, halfway through my beard froze to my face. That is definitely a feeling that everyone should experience at least once in their life. Bizarre to say the least.


So I have been looking into after ride "recovery" drinks. Not that I am worn out or sore after each ride, but I thought it would be a good idea to try some of these drinks out. So, today I started with this drink, Gatorade's #3 recovery drink. It reminds me of a drink that I used after mountain biking a few years ago, which I am not sure if they make anymore. I can't even remember the name of that brand. Whatever, I will try out this G3 and see how it works.

Only around 6 miles today, but a very cold 6 miles. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

  1. That recovery drink looks like it was made on protein rich formula. I like cold beer right after every ride.
    triathlon gear

    ReplyDelete