This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Surly droppin' bombs...

Clilck here to have your mind blown.

Yeah, that sums it up. Check the Surly blog. It has good stuff. Now this has me pondering some bicycle options. I am planning on getting a new bike. At first I thought a fat bike would do. Then maybe a Cross Check. Now, I have no idea what to do. The logical answer in a perfect world would be to buy one of each. Back to reality. Do I go the fat bike route, and have two wheelsets since Surly has a slick fat tire? Or do I go with the Cross Check since a more road oriented bike would probably be the best option for me? Or what about the new Ogre, 29er do all bike? Or the complete Troll, 26er do it all bike? Holy crap, this is going to take some time to soak all in... Thanks Surly!





No comments:

Post a Comment