This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kona Honzo...



Oh my... after I write a posting about switching to road biking, blah blah, Kona drops the Honzo on everyone! Holy crap! That bike looks amazing! Steel 1x9, with sliding dropouts for single speed conversions, can used tapered forks, can jump off of things, can ride all day, etc. Just check out the pics:





So Kona does not have a price listed, but I found on a dirt forum that the complete will be around $1750, and the frame around $550. Damn, looks like I need to start saving...

Looks like Kona hit this one out of the park. Thanks Kona, for making me want to mountain bike again...

All pics are from Kona's site, check it here: Kona sneak peeks...
Kona's site: Kona World...





No comments:

Post a Comment