This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

2008 Haro Mary SS for sale...

Here is the rundown on my 29er SS:

-18" (M) Haro Mary single speed, cromo frame and rigid cromo fork.
-Bontrager Duster tubeless ready single speed wheel set.
-Avid BB7 discs with Avid SD7 levers.
-Bontrager Big Sweep bars and Bontrager stem.
-Truvativ single speed crankset.
-SDG TiFly saddle.
-Kenda Nevegals 29x2.2
-Gearing is 32x16, also includes an 18t and 20t cogs.
-No pedals, I'm keeping the XTRs.

This is a solid bike, actually one of my favorite bikes ever. I just don't ride it. Hasn't been ridden much, you can look back through this blog to see how much I have ridden it. I love mountain biking, but it is very impractical for me at this point in my life. Shoot me an email if you are interested...

1 comment: