This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Night rides...

This is my favorite time of the year to ride my bicycle. It is especially nice to go for night rides right now. The temperature is just about right, and to top it off, there are no bugs. All you really need is a decent headlight to make sure you can see the trail. Right now, I have not done any night mountain biking, but spending my night time on the Little Miami rail trail. The headlight I am using is from Harbor Freight. It is a cheap little light that actually lights up the entire rail trail at night. And it's only $6! That is a deal in my book. Click here to see the light! I haven't tried it in the woods yet, still not sure if I will. I am looking however at this light, seems like a deal: Magicshine.



For most of my road night rides, I have been riding my Haro Mary SS. I have two wheelsets for it, one road, one MTB, so switching everything over is a snap. I cannot stress how much I enjoy this bike. So get out and ride, soon there will be snow, which is fun in its own right!

No comments:

Post a Comment