This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fat front, single speed, dual suspension...



Here is a bike I have been working on for my two and a half year old daughter. It started as a free "X-Games" motocross style bicycle, and here is where it stands as of now. First, I stripped off all of the dumb plastic parts that made it look like a motorcycle. Second, I had a larger front tire that I switched out to make it a fat front. Yesterday, I added the training wheels, which I need to modify a little more. It has turned out a little better than I thought it would. The tiny spec sheet:

25x16 gearing
Oury grips
12.5x3" front tire
12.5x2.25 rear tire

My daughter really enjoys this bike, I cannot wait until she is a little bigger so she can ride it for real! Everyday, she is like, "Daddy, lets ride my bike off road." Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment