This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

New plan!

So I seem to change my mind more than a woman buying shoes, so here is the new plan. Instead of the big dummy frame, I am going to buy an Xtracycle conversion kit for my old Haro hardtail.

Here is my reasoning:

-The xtracycle conversion kit, complete is around $500, half the cost of the big dummy frame!
-With my leftover cash, I can find another MTB to tool around on when I get the chance.
-After a while on the conversion, sell the xtracycle frame on eBay and then buy the big dummy frame, hopefully on next year's closeout.

So that is what I am leaning towards at the moment. I am going to wait and see what the new big dummy prices are going to be, once they are released after Interbike, which is in a couple weeks.

I am also excited to continue using and abusing my trusty old Haro hardtail that I have had since 2003. I would love to know how many miles this bike has on it! Not enough just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment