This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Replaced!



Picked up my new frame today! It's almost like having an entirely new bike. It looks completely different, hopefully the welds are completely different as well. Since the bike is so different, I am planning on putting gears on it. I do really enjoy riding a singlespeed bicycle, but I do not think my knees enjoy all that much. I still have a couple other singlespeeds, so it will be nice to be able to switch it up every now and again. With some of the changes that I have in mind, this bike is going to be huge! If anyone is ever considering a Gary Fisher, or even a Trek, expect top notch customer service. No problems at all, I got this bike back in 6 days. Not too shabby. I'd buy another in a heartbeat. Lets just hope this frame doesn't break!

No comments:

Post a Comment