This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just Riding Along... Surly Troll part 1.

Found one of these on the door step when I came home today:


It made me start to wonder...



Don't worry Bradley, it is just my new Surly Troll frameset!


Very strange turn of events for this frame. Shortly after ordering from Jenson USA, I received an email saying "due to an error in the shipping department," I would not have my frame until after March 17th. Ouch. To my surprise, on the fourth of this month, I get an email saying that my frame had shipped. What? And that brings us to today, with the frame now hanging out in my living room.

So, this sets in motion a busy next few days. Starting tomorrow, it is up and out very early to head over to my Dad's motorcycle shop, for some frame changes and a fresh new look. More on that tomorrow...

Just keep spinning...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. I remember when I let my Troll frame sit on the couch for a couple days... just to lay there next to me and watch Seinfeld. We bonded.

    ReplyDelete