This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Beer:30... Rivertown Roebling Porter UPDATE


Had the chance last night to try this beer again. After my first tasting a while back, I felt that the beer was not right, carbonation wise, and that with the proper amount, it would be fantastic. The flavors blended very well, but overall the lack of carbonation made the beer, pardon the pun, fall flat. After having the beer last night on tap, I can say that it is an amazing beer. Everything in my pint glass was brewed to perfection. Last night was the evening of porters for me, and this beer topped the list out of the many. Glad to update this one, as it seems that my first go round was just a simple bad batch.

Click here to read my first impressions of this porter.

Well done Rivertown! I look forward to having this one again!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment