This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

Just Riding Along...Day 5.

Another day down, today was a little out of the norm. Temperatures again in the mid 40s this morning, but today added a steady rain. Riding in the rain is fun for the most part, and today was no exception. The key to wet weather riding is having the proper clothing. I cannot express how much I love my Mountain Hardwear softshell jscket! That coat is the most amazing piece of clothing that I own. Through the steady rain, and cooler temperature, I was warm and toasty for the entire ride. As for the ride, not a bad distance for today. Just around 7 miles, which is not an amazing journey by any means, but squeezed in before I go to work? That is a great time. I have said it before, but riding before work is a great way to start off your day!


My Magicshine headlight came in today. This little light has me even more excited about my month of biking. Super bright, and smaller than I expected:


I found this light on eBay from the website BrightStoneSports.com and got it with free shipping and a free model upgrade! Talk about awesome service! This light will get the full write up in the next few days once I get some time on the bike with it.

Tomorrow is supposed to be rain free, so a Bikes, Beer, Birds beer ride is on the agenda for tomorrow night! Check the Facebook page for details!

Ramble on...

No comments:

Post a Comment