This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

Just Riding Along... Day 16.





Morning ride for Day 16. Due to the recent temperatures around 60 degrees, I had forgotten what colder temperatures were like. This morning brought brisk mid-thirties to wake me up. Not as cold as it has been this month, but a welcome shock to the system after these past couple days. Great way to start the day, and a few other people were out and about on my route this morning, which I rarely see anyone on the morning rides. That was a welcome sight.

Like one of my last few rides, I had a song stuck in my head that would not go away. I say that like I didn't like it, but sometimes you want the next song to pop into your mind. That did not happen for me today, as this was the song that stuck with me:

Not sure why this was in my head, but such a great song. Thankfully I have not had a bad song stuck in my head on these rides. That mixed with colder temperatures would be almost unbearable. I am sure that the colder temps will be on their way soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment