This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Making Changes all around...

Had some time today to switch a few things around on some bikes. Switched my Avid SD7s from my commuter bike to the Haro Mary, along with swapping the Avid BB5s for Avid BB7s. Finally trimmed up the Jagwire cable housing on the Mary as well from switching out the On One Mary handlebars to a set of Bontrager Big Sweep. I feel that the Mary single speed is going to be a pretty solid bike this year. Another plan for it is to play around with the gearing a little bit. Right now, I am at a 2:1 gear ratio, which for the Cincinnati area is not too bad. I would like to gear it a little easier for when I go to other places though. Time will tell. Here are some pictures from my time working today:








No comments:

Post a Comment