This site has moved to Wordpress... click here to go to www.outsidecincy.com

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blogging.... weird.

So there are many things in the world to write about in life. Music, movies, wife, child, cars, environment, etc. Without dabbling into writing about family life, which I could blog about as well, I needed a creative writing outlet that would not get all mushy. That's where bikes, beer, and birds come in. And when I say "bikes" I mean bicycles. And when I say "beer" I don't mean Bud Light. I when I say "birds" I mean exactly that. Why those three? Apart from my family, those are the biggest parts of my being. Bikes keep me healthy, beer keeps me sane and the birds pay for it all. Sure, other topics might come up, but these three are the core. Hopefully, it will all make sense... if not, there is always a delete button.

No comments:

Post a Comment